Thursday, September 13, 2012

Things for Fall

Here in Arizona I think we are all desperate for Fall to come. Cooler weather, less humidity would be awesome. I have the mindset that if I buy things Fall related, maybe it will show up to Arizona faster. At least I am hopeful! Last week I saw Pumpkin Spice coffee at Target. I had to get it. I love all things pumpkin. It tastes so good and I am going to have to go back so I can stock up.







I also got three new things for winter from Oiselle. Oiselle is a company made up of women runners and they make women's running clothes. Their clothes fit well, look cute, and stay dry through my sweaty runs. It will probably be a month or so until I can wear the new clothes because it is still too warm. I got the Rundelicious top in violet. It is so cute!! It has a small pocket and pull-over thumb holes.

 
I also got the Stripey Long Sleeve in grey. This top is light weight and also has pull-over thumb holes.
 
 
Lastly I got the Lesley Tight. My sister in law Allison has the Lesley Knicker and loves them. I thought I would give the tight a try. It has compression fabric and a small pocket.
 
I also got a new Fuel Belt. I got the Fuel Belt R20 Revenge Hydration Belt in pink. It is light weight and it doesn't bounce up and down when I run. It has a pocket that can fit gels and keys. It has a Velcro belt so it fits all sizes. This is probably the first hydration belt I actually like.
I am obviously excited for Fall and what is to come with my running. Running and training during the summer has been hard here in Arizona due to the weather. The heat and humidity just wear you out. Cooler weather and more races are just around the corner!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to try those long sleeves Oiselle tops! They look adorable and I am sure they are the highest quality. I hear you about Fall in AZ. My family and I just moved to SoCal from Washington DC and although the heat does not compare to AZ it still feels like summer here! Bring on the Pumpkin Spice!

    ReplyDelete