Thursday, August 30, 2012

Back to Running

So it has been almost two weeks since I have gone for a run. I ran 3 miles the day after AFC and then took some time off. I did not exercise last week and I started doing the elliptical Sunday. I really miss running and I was planning on starting back up Sunday. My coach texted me that I can run tomorrow if I could fit it into my schedule. Of course I can!!!

These last two weeks have been nice, but I am more than ready to run again. I have been able to catch up on sleep, spend more time with my husband, and relax. I am an early morning runner (out the door before 4 am) which means early bed time (8:00). I was able to stay up late with my husband and watch  four seasons of Breaking Bad. Great show by the way. I know it was important to take time off and let my body rest. Taking this time has been a struggle for me and I can't wait to start training again. Here are some pictures from the past two weeks:

Drinks in San Diego
Vanessa
Vanessa & Brooklyn grocery shopping with me. Vanessa cried most of the time. Fun times!!
Playing with their cousin Brandon.



**Anne is giving away a $25 Visa Gift Card& Barilla Plus Pasta. Check out her giveaway and awesome blog**

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back running tomorrow! Have a great run! Enjoy the heat:)

    ReplyDelete