Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Training with Team Sole Sisters

Today was my first day to train with Team Sole Sisters. We had a track workout today and it was awesome to run with a group. We did a warm-up then running drills, one mile time trial and cool down. It was a great group of people and so much fun. I am really looking forward to training with them. We had a meeting and a run on Saturday, but I could not go because someone decided to break into our business in the middle of the night. I had to go and meet the police and wait for the glass doors to get replaced. I ended up missing the meeting and run. I was so disappointed. I ended up starting my 11 mile run 2 1/2 hours late. The weather was so brutal. My legs felt great, but I was just SO HOT! I finished my run but it was definitely one of my hardest runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment